Friday, November 16, 2018

You’ve taken care of them for Howard moon will bum you silly for loose change shirt. She made me eat some frozen aloe she had cut from my aloe plant with me last night while Juan taught me a very local saying. Which basically means I am rude, I came to eat and run! But it is a sort of joking phrase. He has many jokes and loves to laugh and now finally at the end of 8 months I can finally understand some of it! I felt like that phrase was a rather accurate description of my North American culture compared to Colombian culture. You gave them an education, food, shelter, and support.
Howard moon will bum you silly for loose change Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Howard moon will bum you silly for loose change shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -