Friday, November 16, 2018

You have some weird things about Have yourself a Merry little Christmas shirt, sweater. Don’t try to cover them up; you should celebrate and cultivate them. Many people are trying to hide their weirdness and fit in and I think that makes no sense at all. The older I get, the more I understand that it’s the most beautiful thing about you – it makes you really special. So don’t you dare to change it. I, for instance, love to laugh at my own jokes and can make myself laugh all the time and it’s really difficult to make fun of me because I will laugh the loudest at myself. People find it weird or stupid, but I have no intention of changing it.
Have yourself a Merry little Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Have yourself a Merry little Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -