Saturday, November 17, 2018

You’re growing up to be quite feisty. You are such an ungrateful child no wonder your dad left you to have Christmas Yorkies dogs and paws shirt, sweater. She rambled on stumbling to her room. I stared after her, she’s always telling me my father left because of me. You don’t say things like that to a child. You just don’t. Thank you! Oh, that funny little paisley with all of his issues often reminds me that I am far from perfect and need all the love and acceptance I can get! It’s funny how sometimes this comes so naturally, and sometimes this has to be such an intentional action on my part. This morning I literally had to stop myself mid-sentence when my child appeared in my bathroom doorway once again, running behind, and she just.stood.there.
Christmas Yorkies dogs and paws Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Christmas Yorkies dogs and paws shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -