Friday, October 26, 2018

I cannot remember when it happened but somebody WWE Roman Reigns Braun Strowman – I can will believe that shirt. Shortly after, another person started addressing me as WWE Roman Reigns. Soon, even older friends are calling me WWE Roman Reigns. Then, some of them started calling me “Sifu” and another called me Braun Strowman – and that’s when I became confused. I supposed it was all meant to humor me. I felt like the guy who was stabbed on a busy street of New York. Blood was flowing profusely from his body.  As a techno-dinosaur and one of the few that still roam wild and free on the Internet jungle, I’m generally older than most of the WWE Roman Reigns out there. They run much faster than me and seem to disappear every now and then through many of the online nooks and corners.
WWE Roman Reigns Braun Strowman - I can will believe that Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -