Sunday, October 21, 2018

There are no anchors attached to your feet. If you desire to live elsewhere, go there, Christmas cheer I thought you said Christmas beer shirt, sweater. I would suggest that you do some serious historical and economical study before you commit yourself. There are always a great many things that sound good. It’s the minutia of details that “change the flavor of Utopia. I’ve always been a glass half full kind of person. I’ve been told that optimism is a Sagittarian trait, but now I am beginning to think it’s because I’m half Finn. We need to care about parent and child, our underprivileged, the mentally ill, inclusion of all races – it’s a whole different mentality in those countries where they revere the human and not the dollar!
Christmas cheer I thought you said Christmas beer Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -