Friday, September 14, 2018

I’d like to tell you a story about something that happened to Some stories stay with us forever shirt. Like so many people, I fell into debt – huge debt. It took me a whole year to get over what had happened. Even now I shudder every time I think of that six month period. The fear and anxiety in the run-up to their trial had driven them to suicide. Listen, I’m not going to lie to you and tell you it was easy, I went through a lot to get to this point in life. There was no room in my head for the future because our chaotic thinking and bleak beliefs of what might lie ahead is what Fear thrives on.
Some stories stay with us forever Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -