Friday, September 14, 2018

Would you rather take advice from me, Official Never take advice from me you’ll end up drunk shirt and still has one wonderful, beautiful teenage daughter? I have roughly an hour of both of them napping at the same time in the afternoon. So today it was cleaning the master bathroom. While I’m far from wise, in my advanced age I’ve acquired a few bits of helpful life advice. With that in mind, I want to share something with you that the years have taught me: Don’t get caught up in trying to be normal. Normal is so boring! The most interesting, awesome people are always weird. Weirdos change the world and have more fun doing it.
Official Never take advice from me you'll end up drunk V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -