Saturday, September 29, 2018

I can see blooms every day at the start of September girl hated by many loved by plenty heart on her sleeve fire in her soul a mouth she can’t control shirt. I can sense that the garden is throwing a pink party for me. Red and white buds. I’m still happy, wat a lot of people dnt kno God got me under his wings nd will bring me thru anything. Many amazing moments which I’ll never forget and be forever grateful for. Still plenty of 2018 left to create more memories and finish strong. Enjoy the second half of the season mate, still have this bad boy back home in Perth as a reminder of that first win with the bulls. Nicely put Ingmar. A good common sense comment. I’ve always been a Redbull fan but ultimately a Danny Ric fan.
September girl hated by many loved by plenty Ladies Tee

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -