Saturday, September 29, 2018

In the last decade, we’ve become very politically correct, I’m a nurse and a Auburn fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt. Between your inappropriate tweeters and your duck’s dynasties, much emphasis has been placed on love and acceptance. However, love and acceptance is precisely the disease that is infecting and killing college football. That word has seemed to lose its meaning to people in recent years. In a true rivalry, you want everything good to happen for your team and nothing but the worst for the other one. If they are going to win one game, I want them to win every single game until they play us so they have farther to fall when we knock them down like they did to us, but I don’t want to talk about it.
I'm a nurse and a Auburn fan which means I'm pretty much perfect Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -