Saturday, September 29, 2018

I should let it be known that I am a diehard Boston Celtics fan.I’m a nurse and a Lakers fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt, the Dino-Era and a time when Larry Bird and Kevin McHale were not walking through that door. It’s an exciting time to be a Celtics fan and most of them are freaking out over the trade except me. The trade between the Celtics and the Philadelphia 76ers shouldn’t shake up mock drafts that much, but it definitely causes a bit of ripple. Speaking of sports, we are a Los Angeles Lakers household. In the future, when you are able, you will have the freedom to make many independent choices.
I'm a nurse and a Lakers fan which means I'm pretty much perfect Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -