Sunday, September 30, 2018

I’m a softball Mom and this makes me sick to my stomach. My daughter plays competitive 12u softball and I can’t keep calm I’m a softball mom shirt just one but multiple acted this way! Way to set a great example for their kids. The same kids who will pay the ultimate price for their parents’ bad behavior. I don’t really have a dad, not one that throws the ball or takes me to games or even comes to my games, I don’t even know if he knows I play softball. But I do have a softball mom who does everything to be both. And I do have coaches that love me and get on to me like they would their own daughter. And I do have friends whose dads love me like a daughter and make sure I never feel left out.
I can't keep calm I'm a softball mom Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -