Friday, September 28, 2018

At a time in my life when my own teachers use to tell me that I will never equate to anything good in life and Dinosaur T-Rex Don’t mess with Auntasaurus you’ll get jurasskicked shirt. Pac stepped in and seen something in me, that I didn’t even see in myself. He showed me that there was more to life besides throwing it away on the street corner. My relationship with him was beyond music, in other words by Allah’s permission he saved my life from the streets and in return, I was able to show my brothers, cousins, and homies that there is another way to survive other than hustling on the street corners.
Dinosaur T-Rex Don't mess with Auntasaurus you'll get jurasskicked Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -