Monday, September 17, 2018

Thanks ever so much Hurley motors for supporting Breast cancer beards for boobs shirt! Having this van was an incredible asset in getting things in the right place at the right time and allowing us to pick up walkers in need of aid! Thanks for your amazing support Hurley Motors! Cancer scars you internally, externally, on your very soul, it leaves a mark. This is pretty mark I’m choosing to add to my body. It reminds me of my daughter’s strength when I needed her there with me. I hate that I’ve put my children through this twice in their young lives, but am so proud of how each one has stepped up in their own way.
Breast cancer beards for boobs Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -