Monday, September 17, 2018

I came home from work one night to Halloween if you like my pumpkins you should see my pie shirt his life today after hunting harvesting these from a pumpkin patch. This was back in mid October. There was a thought of gutting them and roasting the seeds, and Cisco wanted to purée the insides to make pie. Then, we could carve them for Halloween. Halloween passes by, and they still sat on the porch. I thought wrong; between the first and second week of November, we had our first day of freezing temperatures no more nice looking pumpkins. My goal is to show you how simple it is to prepare a sugar pumpkin whether its roasting, puréeing, toasting the seeds, or making recipes.
Halloween if you like my pumpkins you should see my pie Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -