Sunday, November 25, 2018

Today I release myself from Kevin Malone Don’t get too chilly this Christmas ugly sweater let it dictate my life. I will no longer let it stop me from doing what my heart longs to do. I might only be able to stand for five minutes. I might have shaky hands. I might speak in a whisper, but I will create I will shine and I will live.  I will train my eyes to notice all that I am doing right. I will offer myself grace when I mess up. I am only human after all. And by offering myself grace, I offer my loved one’s grace. I no longer want to be so busy judging myself that I am unable to love myself.  Perfection is not possible and I am destroying my spirit trying to keep up this façade.
Kevin Malone Don't get too chilly this Christmas ugly Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Kevin Malone Don’t get too chilly this Christmas ugly sweater, shirt, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -