Sunday, November 25, 2018

You’re so right. It’s the little things in life that The Grinch stole my pancreas breast cancer Christmas shirt, sweater. I will definitely look up those books. She loves to read. Just knowing someone was there ready to do something was enough. And when someone did do something, unprompted, my heart eased. Thank you for your posts.  Such a great thought. I always offer to do rather than just praying about what to do and doing it! I’m rethinking that! Those who asked I never had an answer. Until deep into treatment when I was so ill, I did respond with I could really use a meal prepared for my family. I think that friend was surprised with my directness but she brought a meal that week and I’ve always remembered that.
The Grinch stole my pancreas breast cancer Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: The Grinch stole my pancreas breast cancer Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -