Monday, September 17, 2018

Donald Trump is a very flawed sick egomaniac with Donald Trump not my president shirt. Accurately he is an idiot savant. A mentally defective person with an exceptional ability to bullshit people into believing he can be president. I find it difficult to understand or believe there are Americans who still support the son of a bitch. The question is, who is worse Trump or the 30 to 40% of Americans who still believe he can or is the president. Trump is my idol. Why? Because he walks the talk. When he says that I will do this, he does not care, President Duterte said at a business forum. Mr. President is this the reason you are having people arrested without a warrant and expressing your wish to kill 3million addicts just like hitler.
Donald Trump not my president Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -