Monday, September 17, 2018

Yesterday at her well check up, I am a spoiled grandson I have a freaking awesome grandma she is a little bit crazy and scares me sometimes but I love her so much I’m the lucky one shirt, and needs an eye exam. After feeling like a total mom fail for not knowing these things, I asked her if she’s had any trouble. She said yeah but nothing terrible so I didn’t want to bother anyone. She also got 2 vaccines that have made her feel terrible today, on top of the ear probs but she told me: let’s go to grandma so the Little’s can swim. I don’t want to ruin it for them, so I’ll just rest inside. So instead of hopping on the #preteensaretheworst train, I’m just going to give some hope to y’all with girls.
I am a spoiled grandson I have a freaking awesome grandma Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -