Monday, September 17, 2018

Life certainly is an adventure, isn’t it. My goodness, I’ve gone from left behind Dont say Nigga if you aint black shirt to bein’ rescued by the best dad in the world to movin’ to New York ‘n havin’ my auntie turn into my personal chauffeur, assistant, photographer, and all-around manager. Today is your day, and I’m quite sure your Momma and Daddy gonna make sure you enjoy it, Auntie Loves you, and pray that God will continue to Bless you with many more! I’m not worried ‘bout crossin’ the Bridge. I know I give Mama a lot o’ grief, but she’s been a guardian extraordinaire just don’t tell her I said so!
Dont say Nigga if you aint black Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -