Thursday, August 30, 2018

Have a wonderful life sweet girl! Just want to tell all my friends and followers thank you so much for your birthday wishes I’m a proud brother of a wonderful sweet and awesome sister and yes she gave me this and yes she thinks this is funny shirt. So thank you so very much and may we all have a wonderful sweet year ahead of us health and happiness God bless Erik. She’s such a wonderful, sweet, caring,loving person. I wish you all the goodies of life. Longlife ND prosperity. She is a poodle/bichon rescue that we adopted from Fluffs and Scruffs. Thank you, Lisa, for a wonderful. sweet dog that will be with us for many years to come. So unexpected and sudden.
I'm a proud brother of a wonderful sweet and awesome Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -