Monday, August 27, 2018

That is a woman with mental health issues in a relationship with Flamingos Queen of the camper shirt. Absolutely shameful on so many levels. This is not love. What two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home doesn’t affect my life. However, I do hope that taxpayer money isn’t being used to fund their lifestyle. He’s a feeder and get sexual pleasure by feeding her and seeing her gain weight, just sad she will literally eat herself to death. Feeders are real! Men try to get w me often and want to feed and watch me eat! Dude, I’m trying to work out and lose weight. Watch me eat some of these fruits and veggies.
Queen of the camper Sweater

Buy this shirt: Flamingos Queen of the camper shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -