Thursday, August 30, 2018

Help donate to the Dragon ball Original Suicide Squad shirt! Dragon Ball Z on tumblr is selling these awesome Dragon ball Original Suicide Squad shirt to raise money for charity! If you didn’t know yet, I’m back for a bit and this is why. I’m raising money for a charity I care about a ton, Anime for Humanity. Details in the description on the image. I’ll be streaming again late tomorrow night, with a bonus: every donation I receive while live, I will play a video of a sparkler on my phone with a completely emotionless look on my face. Come hang out and help out a great cause!
Dragon ball Original Suicide Squad V-neck t-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -