Thursday, August 30, 2018

Society treats us a precious victims. I have been guilty of using my white tears as an Make Michigan great again build a wall shirt that meant or looked like. This and articles like it by Michigan should be required reading for us! But then there are some demographics that contain archetypes that give them a bad rap. So I understand that. I definitely feel that with men while I travel. I find myself stereotyping and becoming so critical of men because if I don’t I’m afraid they might take advantage. That there are Michigan who use their crying to get what they want or to do so out of fear without realising they are wreaking havoc on someone of color’s life in a detrimental way.
Make Michigan great again build a wall Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -