Thursday, May 9, 2019


See, now that’s a trailer, Thumb Wiekser Dames shirt, nowadays you can the whole movie in the trailer. Yes, I do it came out for Batman vs Superman came out and if you watch the movie I am a legend you will see it in this movie. Just in case you missed it, there was also an easter egg about Batman and Superman which came true years later. I am no longer a Will Smith fan. I have the movie, I will watch it, but I will not purchase any more of his films nor take an interest in him or his work. This was the first time I saw the Dark Knight trailer before the movie started. I was in awe when I saw the joker. I loved that movie can’t believe that was ten years ago already. Don’t watch television Sorry. My daughter has seizures so she watches other programs. I watch her.
Thumb Wiekser Dames Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Thumb Wiekser Dames shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -