Monday, May 6, 2019


I had a friend that I always kind of looked at  I’m not spoiled I’m just loved and protected by the best husband in the world shirt like he was tragic in a sense. His mother had killed her self when he was young and he had found her. His father was very cold and often busy but was friends with my father so we were 2 only children that were often stuck with each other. Except he was popular and I was not. He was 4 years older than me too, but he was always so ridiculously kind to me. If he had friends over (which he often did) he’d include me in everything and make them be nice to me.

I'm not spoiled I'm just loved and protected by the best husband in the world Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m not spoiled I’m just loved and protected by the best husband in the world shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -