Monday, May 27, 2019


He is doing it for his daughter. I fart therefore I’m dad shirt. Don’t be so negative. Would you do that for your child? Empower them. I contacted me before I got to know that he was having an affair with another girl, then I knew the reason he doesn’t come to my residence any more and left me for 6months he does not call to know I was about, you can also contact him on his mail if you have any problem with your love. This will be a great memory that he has with his dad. Cherish it. I love the positive attitude he has about smashing out his truck window. Worked in Auto Glass replacement for years and the 4 wheeler and 55 gallons drums kept us busy on back glasses. He did not attempt to load it he loaded it, next time you hear glass breaking or you smell sh-t get off the trouble. Well, he obviously has no idea how to drive a 4 wheeler so not surprising.
I fart therefore I'm dad Tank top

Buy this shirt: I fart therefore I’m dad shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -