Thursday, May 23, 2019


I thought it was pretty dope, Hi I’m Eric and I’ll be the Token tall guy blocking your view today shirt is good or not I just laugh at how stupid it is. I don’t appreciate rappers who say crazy vocabulary words and don’t ride the beat. It’s called flow…my man is all over the place please stop mentioning Eminem. That man has/had plenty of flow and rhythm in his raps. Because of Eminem, talented white rappers like this will never reach the level of Eminem Ye Drake Wayne Jay Z, etc. that’s why it’s always a problem when one sprout. Logic, MGK, G Eazy MAC Miller, etc. Eminem said it himself. Wow, I’m surprised to see so many people trying to diss him. Let’s see you go up there and try to flow for 8 minutes. I guarantee you can’t even flow for 5 minutes though. It’s not as easy as it looks, he’s just badass. Keep it up Token!
Hi I'm Eric and I'll be the Token tall guy blocking your view today Tank Top

Buy this shirt: Hi I’m Eric and I’ll be the Token tall guy blocking your view today shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -