Thursday, May 23, 2019


Tears are rolling. Electrocardiography ECG A B C D E F G H I K L M N O P QRS T U V W X Y Z shirt. Till I see your face again. This video really makes me Emotional sower no other emotional video like this. Wow got me crying happy women’s day and happy mothers day I miss my mom so much God bless everyone. I just happy to see this video, but I still always to remember with someone what I love and she so far from me now. So bang on, could not have done it without ya mom! Love you miss you and one day we can reunite again! Hope your smiling! Real tears. Reminds me when I came home from the Army and again when my husband came home to meet his one month daughter. Many happy tears. Soldiers back home to their lovely family after killing innocent people so sweet.


Buy this shirt: Electrocardiography ECG A B C D E F G H I K L M N O P QRS T U V W X Y Z shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -