Thursday, May 9, 2019


President Trump is a fat-ass Hey cuntmuffin why don’t you climb in your Douche Canoe cry me a river shirt who bathes in Cheeto dust to cover the yellow insecurity of his tiny hands and tinier penis. That being said, I might get a BNBR because it was pretty solidly directed at an individual, and that's fine, because Quora is not a government, and having the freedom to say it doesn't eliminate Quora's freedom to send me a flag if I've upset them.


Hey cuntmuffin why don't you climb in your Douche Canoe cry me a river Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Hey cuntmuffin why don’t you climb in your Douche Canoe cry me a river shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -