Monday, May 6, 2019


I am, however, torn up inside because I first saw 74 Years Star Wars Peter Mayhew and Chewbacca 1944-2019 signature shirt cinematic work in May 1977, aged four. I wrote adorably stupid fanfic about Han and Chewie landing the Falcon in my back yard. I own one of the original Kenner Chewie dolls, although his bandolier is lost to history. I am an OG fan and Peter Mayhew was part of the world that shaped my childhood.

74 Years Star Wars Peter Mayhew and Chewbacca 1944-2019 signature Hoodie

Buy this shirt: 74 Years Star Wars Peter Mayhew and Chewbacca 1944-2019 signature shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -