Friday, April 5, 2019


Apparently, there has been a Yes I cuss yes I drink if that makes me a bad mom then shit hand me a beer shirt or Official yes I cuss yes I drink if that makes me a bad mom then shit hand me a beer T-shirt. You should do this with all your bottle tops I know you’re always busy but it might give Jorja and her friends something to do in the holidays. I wanted to do one of these with the bottle tops gonna have a go in summer of doing something like it! Buttons would be nice as well. Possible summer project. I need all my Facebook friends to drink lots of beer! Or soda in a bottle and send me your caps pretty please. Start keeping ours I want to make one hahaha, will only take a week to collect enough anyway. The physics of cooling the drink is easy. The video doesn’t explain at all how that doesn’t cause the can to explode when you open it. If that’s true, that’s much more interesting.
Yes I cuss yes I drink if that makes me a bad mom then shit hand me a beer Hoodie


Elephants are awesome an Elephants you’re doing a great job mommy happy 1st mother’s day Olivia 2019 shirt or Elephants you’re doing a great job mommy happy 1st mother’s day shirt. Dinosaurs couldn’t survive but no problem for elephants and giraffes. Notice the ears on all the elephants, shows anger or aggression. Love elephants they always protect their young. Awesome animals. Can the wild dogs actually bring down a calf? Interesting to see. Elephants are very protective of their young ones as it should if given a chance those wild dogs may attack young ones so they are very intelligent they protect before anything like that happens. I live close to the forest in Kerala India. I am told never beep at the elephant if it crosses path but here I see the beep scared the elephant. What is the truth? I hear elephants every day from where I stay but don’t see much as they walk out at night and I stay indoors.
Elephants you're doing a great job mommy happy 1st mother's day Olivia 2019 Hoodie


I have a twelve years old daughter Dog paws cactus and flowers shirt or Official dog paws cactus and flowers T-shirt, into meteorology and you are her hero! She loves you. When your evening is done, would you be interested in meeting up so she could meet you and you could talk to her? I hope and pray everyone is safe with this huge monster supercell. Everyone chasing stays safe, please. My hubby drives a semi and just left this area. This is my biggest fear! Thank God he got out of there before this came! Thanks for posting! Been following you a long time. I live in Potter County in Amarillo so I got sirens and everything here. My best friend who’s also a long time follower was watching the radar and he also pulled up your page and let me know what you were saying about this particular system.
Dog paws cactus and flowers Hoodie


With the dolphins, What do you call a pod of musical whales and Orca-Stra shirt or Official what do you call a pod of musical whales and Orca-Stra T-shirt. I like the Douglas Adams joke. The man thought he was more intelligent than Dolphins, because he had big cities, fast cars, and digital watches, whereas all dolphins did was play around in the water all day. The Dolphins knew they were more intelligent, for the same reasons. I’ve always believed that whales, dolphins, horses, and elephants can see into our soul. And when she said he looked.her in her eye, that gave me chills!! These animals and mammals can sense and feel your soul! How amazing and truly a once in a lifetime experience! Truly amazing. I wonder if it recognized her elephants supposedly remember everything I wouldn’t be shocked if whales do too, and 25 years is a whole lot of water time! Great story. Beautiful! I swear these brother and sister mammals of ours are so much smarter than us humans.
What do you call a pod of musical whales and Orca-Stra Hoodie


I liked the first one up until the point Frida Kahlo sunflower shirt or Official Frida Kahlo sunflower T-shirt, cute without that but birds and squirrels will mess everything up. Clever though. Loved the lighthouse one and loved the macrame lesson. Can’t find that type of holder anymore. Whenever I see these videos I get so inspired and I want to copy these looks when I look at all the makeup I actually own and think to myself, how will I pull this off with just mascara, eyeliner, and clear lip gloss. Some people say its too much makeup. But when artists make oil paintings, its all about layers. Every time I watch these videos, the makeup starts out as a hot caked up mess but by the end, it looks amazing. Did anyone else notice that at 1:49 she no longer has the makeup she just did? I think they only work with old washers that actually use a lot of water.
Frida Kahlo sunflower Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -