Saturday, April 6, 2019


This is not as funny Back off I have a crazy sister she has anger issues and a serious dislike for stupid people and I’m not afraid to use her shirt or Back off I have a crazy sister she has anger issues shirt, he looks like a guy that would do something stupid or silly or dangerous and for some reason, some people just look that way. That was great! Had everybody watching, on the edge thinking an accident was seconds away. I think the staff was alerted when that dramatic techno music soundtrack started playing throughout the store. That’s usually a sign that some heavy. Wow, that was boring as hell, no one got shot and they didn’t even bother to get a good pistol whip in. Background music makes me feel like some Chinese movie. Meanwhile, the staff leaves the store unattended with customers in the store and leave the gun case next to register wide open.
Back off I have a crazy sister she has anger issues and a serious dislike for stupid people Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Back off I have a crazy sister she has anger issues and a serious dislike for stupid people shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -