Friday, April 12, 2019


But if an old man were Someone has me wrapped around their little finger to me they are my world to them I am grandma shirt a predator. I love the ones who actually laughed and thought her jokes were awesome! The ones that got butthurt though. But then I found out that I’m out of mayonnaise so I went to a store. There, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. But I’m really a shy person so I took up a three-year personality development course so I can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So I said, all good, I’m a mature person. I want the best for her and I harbor no illusion that I am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so I did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and I got over my crush on her.
Someone has me wrapped around their little finger to me they are my world to them I am grandma Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Someone has me wrapped around their little finger to me they are my world to them I am grandma shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -