Friday, April 12, 2019


This is amazing. Someone has me wrapped around their little finger to me they are my world to them I am Nana shirt that prosthetics can help people to walk or use their hands. It’s amazing how far technology is coming along. That is absolutely amazing I wonder if you guys can do my hand my left hand and thumb are severely disfigured through to a saw. So amazing what they can do now it must be a truly great feeling helping all those people! I am lost my three fingers of an accident. I truly need this and I am interested this how can I get involved in fixing my disfigurement please help me with this issue. Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one’s view’s and by trying to make it objectified.
Someone has me wrapped around their little finger to me they are my world to them I am Nana Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Someone has me wrapped around their little finger to me they are my world to them I am Nana shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -