Friday, April 12, 2019


I would rather chew tinfoil Someone has me wrapped around their little finger to me they are my world to them I am Grammy shirt of that crap. I know how they feel not winning any Grammys the Backstreet Boys are in the same bout as there eight nominations and no Grammys. I want the group to get a Grammy for your collective talent. I mean kudos to that kid who got his solo Grammy, but…it’s not the same. In short, r ready for a comeback? I swear if JC had a better manager and music recording companies, he could have been bigger than Justin. Best and tightest harmonies of any boy band of that era. No one compares. I’d do this any day cause fuck I’m sick of seeing these moronic disrespectful teenagers on there phones all day in the mall I work, people wonder why people hate their teens and there are reasons why.
Someone has me wrapped around their little finger to me they are my world to them I am Grammy V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Someone has me wrapped around their little finger to me they are my world to them I am Grammy shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -