Friday, April 12, 2019


Guys where can Someone has me wrapped around their little finger to me they are my world to them I am Mimi shirt those missing pieces of their hands or fingers when they make one that can move then I’ll be impressed still great confidence booster for those people. Good business to be in, especially in Mexico. After the cartels cut off your ears or fingers you can just go get new ones from the cartel backed plastic surgeons. I never talk on facebook about my prosthetic, but it changed my life. After years of failed surgeries starting at nine years old, pain and horrendous bullying; taking the huge step to have my last ever surgery for my prosthetic ear at twenty, was hands down the best and hardest choice I ever made. My confidence was crippled as a young child/teenager and even I can’t get over the difference its made to me. I have the Maxillofacial Unit at Morriston Hospital to thank from the bottom of my heart!
Someone has me wrapped around their little finger to me they are my world to them I am Mimi Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Someone has me wrapped around their little finger to me they are my world to them I am Mimi shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -