Tuesday, April 9, 2019


What a great story and love Shalom return of the Jim shirt. I know his parents are so very proud of him! They raised a good man! Oh my goodness the goosebumps to see all those kids behind her!!! What a difference she has made. Every person the positive effect is because of her. It is a ripple effect. Even one smile can make a difference! Her love has made a HUGE difference for those kids. How absolutely amazing. Mike Rowe what you have been doing on the show is great to see there’s still godliness and real caring people yet in this world. Thank you and I look forward to watching future episodes. I couldn’t keep this show to myself any longer! I had to share finally today and already several friends have started watching. It’s addicting watching these amazing people get the recognition they deserve. Great job on a great show. I so badly want to nominate Liz Fairbanks from Walla Walla. Washington.
Shalom return of the Jim Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -