Tuesday, April 9, 2019


There are different interpretations of the term I miss drunk me she’s a fun bitch shirt who are naturally nasty, who at the moment isn’t doing or saying anything mean. I think it has a good message. I also am constantly asked if I’m okay and to smile. But the words and phrases she uses are so big. I can barely understand what she’s saying. There are other ways to empower women. this word should be claimed by female dogs. What a waste of energy. If you really want to empower women, let us talk about education, opening their own business, following your dream, respect yourself and being happy. Let us empower them efficiently. I’m a woman. So the premise here is because someone calls you outside of your name you then show power by adopting the name or character and taking the power from them.
I miss drunk me she's a fun bitch Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -