Tuesday, April 9, 2019


I took rabbit foods from Rabbits every burning was kungfu fighting Heyah shirt bought at the nearby convenience store like cutting cabbages and carrots or a small amount of rabbit food which I’ve never seen at the rabbit store. I’ll be there again next year with more rabbit foods and fresh vegetables! I found it so heartbreaking listening to all the rabbits sneezing at night and seeing people feed them oranges. Most of these are cute and funny but definitely don’t do the balloon thing- ever. Also, don’t get your bunny wet unless it’s completely unavoidable as they can easily die of hypothermia. If you can’t avoid bathing then wrap them in towels or blankets with a warm water bottle underneath. I miss my bunny so much…he was the best little fluff that happened to me. May you still be happy and rest in peace little fellow.
Rabbits every burning was kungfu fighting Heyah V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -