Friday, April 12, 2019


I thought only Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved sharks and had tattoos it was me the end shirt. I’ve now had to cancel my all-inclusive holiday to the Swiss Alps. Thanks a bunch, Hollywood I’ve witnessed tremors I wasn’t nice I’m not taking the chance on these. I’m no expert, but don’t sharks have to keep moving in order to breathe? I think that shark is dying there without moving! Ridiculous humans want to believe all creatures enjoy their touch. Like that was a part of their evolution. Respect creatures for what they are not some anthropomorphism. I petted the bellies of small nurse sharks in Belize, under the watchful eye of our dive master. Usually not a safe thing to do but nevertheless rewarding in that particular situation. That was so dangerous for the shark.
Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved sharks and had tattoos it was me the end Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved sharks and had tattoos it was me the end shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -