Friday, April 12, 2019

White people, Don’t come into a black space and Totoro I hate people shirt. We don’t care that you’re feeling are hurt. We really don’t. We have other things to worry about. Your feelings don’t make the list! This is a comedy, so I don’t see the problem. If you are offended by this, then imagine us being offended by more challenging issues. I see a lot of people saying this is not me but yet offended. How do you think other races feel when you stereotype them? Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. It’s funny when Caucasians try to tell us we don’t know anything about past history. We should forget about the past no disrespect but never forget is a quote used when speaking on 9/11. Why shouldn’t we forget that day, but we have to get over slavery, segregation, all the racist cartoons?
Totoro I hate people Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Totoro I hate people shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -