Friday, April 12, 2019


No one said you can’t do yoga while pregnant. Life is just better when I’m with my wife shirt. The girl in the tub who jumped out of the water when her hair was on fire, then put her naked butt hole in the camera. You know this couple is still laughing at each other till this day. Melissa Sadler obviously they were going to make a youtube video on how to shampoo your hair properly. I feel bad for the husband who landed on the stage after attempting to catch his wife and instead of her helping him, she hits him and runs away like it’s all about her. Like, help him up! I just wanna say good save to the husband at the wedding trying to catch his wife. Easily could’ve let her kept going and face planted but he managed to be the one on the bottom of the fall. The lady who smacked the husband when they were trying to do the dirty dancing lift.as if he wanted to fall.
Life is just better when I'm with my wife Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Life is just better when I’m with my wife shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -