Friday, April 12, 2019


I just love watching these. I’m not allowed to date ever shirt of how there’s still love and innocence in the world. Sweet, cute little innocent humans, just awkwardly trying to find other people like them to live and love. How adorable are they?  I’m so glad they agreed to a second date!! I wonder how they are doing now! Just wonderful and sweet. We need more stuff like this! It restores my faith in humanity. She’s appreciative. Doesn’t think she, or acts like, she is better than him or everyone. She isn’t overconfident, but she has confidence. She’s kind and in great shape. Her smile is a bit over the top but a man would overlook a lot considering all the other things great about her. If I was her, and even I bring my own money, I would pretend not to. Because he deserves to pay all the insults.
I'm not allowed to date ever V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m not allowed to date ever shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -