Friday, April 12, 2019


I wish I could. My mom passed Ich habe Zwei titel Mama und Oma und ich rocke sie beide flower shirt. There is so much that I would love to ask her. Your mom is always with you in your heart. You may not be able to call her but you can still talk to her. And if you know her at all a memory will flash in your heart and mind and you too will know exactly what she would tell you should do. Love my mom, until we’re back together. I wish I could call my momma! She always knew what to say but the funny thing is it would be more like a discussion of best tactics and what do you think you should do and okay that sounds good have you thought of the contingencies? So what if. Use her tactics on my cousins, and it drives them up the wall. What I wouldn’t give to be able to call my mama.


Buy this shirt: Ich habe Zwei titel Mama und Oma und ich rocke sie beide flower shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -