Saturday, April 27, 2019


For the most part, I would say anything that is Superior Marvel iron man I love you three thousand shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt and higher is a clear victory for Tony. It seems to me that Genos is capable of producing, "a blast from his palms was powerful enough to obliterate a multistory building which was the base of House of Evolution. Later, while sparring with Saitama, Genos reveals cannons built into his fists and arms which can produce even stronger blasts." To me, that means Genos is mountain destroying to city destroying level in power. That is no where near the same level as Iron Man.


Marvel iron man I love you three thousand Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -