Wednesday, April 10, 2019


My kids have had two Great Danes so far, Marvel Great Dane GDvengers shirt. They are good with kids. My kids would go crazy without them. Maybe Kenny and Luci can meet her someday! I love great Danes I’ve always wanted one but I literally couldn’t handle one they’re awesome but way too much for me to handle. Any Dane owner knows the big black one with cropped ears wants his chest scratched. A guy in the glue failed. Kate Chapman. That dog scared. Me I. Would go. Around that puppy, he’s too. Big these cute puppies have fun with the dog scared me. Our next door neighbor’s great dance is scared of our eight weeks old teacup Maltipoo! It is so cute to see our pup lunge at the giant dog and watch her jump away. I think the gentle giant is afraid she’ll trample our little one.
Marvel Great Dane GDvengers Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Marvel Great Dane GDvengers shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -