Saturday, April 27, 2019

The last example is purely physical. He just plain smells like an I’m a grumpy old man I’m too old to fight too slow to run shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt, which is bad. I like old people start to smell just a little bit like death after a while, even if they're years and years from the grave. His breath has started to reach a completely new level of stinkage, in spite of good dental hygiene. Adjective - bad-tempered, argumentative, and uncooperative."a crusty, cantankerous old man".

I'm a grumpy old man I'm too old to fight too slow to run Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a grumpy old man I’m too old to fight too slow to run shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -