Wednesday, April 10, 2019


But if an old man I asked God for a woman who will always love me he sent me my grandma shirt. So I tossed and turned for about three hours, then I finally can’t take it anymore, I stood up and went straight to my room where she’s sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and I reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what’s up. I told her, you know, the first time I saw you, I was watching a video and left it playing to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then I got distracted by life that I forgot to finish the video. She said you know what, I’ve been wondering about a weird noise in your night drawer. So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there’s my phone and this video still has two minutes of play time on it.
I asked God for a woman who will always love me he sent me my grandma Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I asked God for a woman who will always love me he sent me my grandma shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -