Thursday, April 18, 2019


Disney’s first princess, Snow White. I know what people are going to say- “Snow White? The girl who was saved by a man? HAHAHA”. “Snow White? The woman who sat around at home and did nothing?” Alright, no, look. There are women who choose to do those things. As long as they are not forced to, they have every right to be a homemaker or have a prince charming. I know I’ll be a working mother when I grow up. I know that I will make myself strong first, but that is not why I like Snow White.I am a Disney Princess unless Winterfell needs me Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I am a Disney Princess unless Winterfell needs me shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -