Thursday, April 18, 2019


My favorite Bill Paxton movie? Aliens. “We’re dead! Game over, man! Game over!”. My favorite Bill Paxton performance? Weird Science. “OK. You die. She walks out of here with a severe limp. I heard on the news that Bill had a pulmonary (designating the artery conveying blood from the heart to the lungs, and the vein conveying blood from the lungs to the heart) aneurysm . Although there were complications with the surgery, it was not until about two weeks, or less, that he had a stroke where he did not survive. I' m sorry, if I'm wrong with any part of the answear, & that I couldn't find the question to finish answering it. I hope to see him again in the resurrection,and to finally get to personally meet, & talk to him. May Mr. Paxton Rest in Peace.Bill Paxton that's it man game over man game over Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Bill Paxton that’s it man game over man game over shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -